THIS NOTICE IS SUBJECT TO MODIFICATION AT ANY TIME WITHOUT ADVANCED NOTICE. YOU MUST CHECK BACK OFTEN TO ENSURE THAT YOU RECEIVE A CURRENT VERSION OF THIS NOTICE.
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code Section 512(c), a Copyright Owner or an Agent authorized by a Copyright Owner (herein referred to as the Complainant) may submit a notice alleging copyright infringement to our Designated Copyright Agent if Complainant has a good-faith belief that its copyrighted works are being infringed upon by materials subject to our control. To ensure receipt, we strongly recommend that Complainant sends the notification via overnight mail, all postage or other related fees pre-paid, to our Designated DMCA Copyright Agent Address. For the purpose of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, are Designated DMCA Copyright Agent Address is as follows:
Nobis Technology Group, L.L.C.
Designated DMCA Copyright Agent: Clinton Chapman
ATTN: Notification of Copyright Infringement
6930 East Chauncey Lane
Phoenix, AZ 85054
As required per the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, the following contact information is also provided for the purpose of contacting our Designated DMCA Copyright Agent.
Telephone: (312) 281-5101
A proper notification of infringement MUST have at least the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the Complainant, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the Complainant.
- Identification of the copyrighted work upon which infringement is claimed, or if multiple copyrighted works as a single site are covered by a single notification, a list of all such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing upon or to be the subject of infringement activity and that is to be removed or to which access is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient for us to locate the material
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the Complainant, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address.
- A statement that the Complainant has a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner referenced the notification is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that all of the information contained the Complainant’s notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complainant is authorized to act on behalf of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Any request that do not contain at least the above information will be considered invalid and will be ignored. A properly formatted request is necessary for us to take any action as a result of copyright infringement. We will investigate the subject of a properly submitted notice. If appropriate, we will remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and notify the entity that is associated with the account or other service upon which the infringing material is hosted (herein referred to as the Respondent. A copy of the Complainant’s notice will also be provided to the Respondent.
If the Respondent believes that the allegedly infringing material was disabled without just cause, the Respondent may then send to the Designated DMCA Copyright Agent a proper counter-notification. Such correspondence should be sent with a subject of ATTN: Notification of Counter-Notification of Copyright Infringement.
A proper counter-notification MUST have at least the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the Respondent, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the Respondent.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the Respondent has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- The respondents name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the Respondent concerns to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court in its district, or if Respondent’s address is outside of the United States of America, Respondent consents to the jurisdiction of the courts having appropriate interest in matters concerning the operations of our business which is located in the City of Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona.
Any request that do not contain at least the above information will be considered invalid and will be ignored. A properly formatted request is necessary for us to take any action as a result of a counter-claim of alleged copyright infringement.
Upon receipt of a properly formatted counter-notification, we will notify the Complainant of the counter-notice and within 10 to 14 days after the receipt of the counter-notification will restore or re-enable access to the allegedly infringing material, unless Complainant first notifies us that the Complainant has filed suit to restrain the Respondent from engaging in the alleged infringement. Such correspondence should be sent with the subject ATTN: Notification of Response to DMCA Counter Complaint and sent to the address referenced above. To ensure receipt, we strongly recommend that Complainant sends the notification via overnight mail, all postage or other related fees pre-paid.